Having worked in the property industry for many years, I initially became interested in complimentary and holistic therapies to help with my own relaxation. I became so interested in the benefits it can bring, I started training in 2005. I initially qualified in Indian Head Massage and Full Body Massage in 2005 followed by Reflexology.
I hold the following qualifications :
- VTCT Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology Level 3
- VTCT Diploma in Indian Head Massage Level 3
- VTCT Diploma in Swedish Massage Level 3
- ABC Diploma in Reflexology
- Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Member of the British Association of Foot Health Practitioners
- Diploma in Foot Health (Dip FH, MCFHP, MAFHP)
I recently qualify as a Foot Health Practitioner, to take care of your general foot health with problems such as corns, ingrowing toe nails, verrucae or general maintenance.
The first time you have a treatment with me, I carry out a detailed consultation to understand what you require and any particularly areas of discomfort you are experiencing. This will help me build the treatment you have chosen around you – which I always like to do. I take a particular interest in ensuring my treatments are suited to each client.
What my clients say:
- I have had several treatments over the years, but Emma’s is one of the best. I felt very relaxed with considerably less tension in the shoulder area following treatment. I do a lot of driving, so for me this is the ideal treatment. James O’s.
- Emma has a very professional and caring approach paying attention to my comfort and giving detailed information regarding the treatment and aftercare. The treatments are excellent and very beneficial. Vilma W.