Having worked in the property industry for many years, I initially became interested in complimentary and holistic therapies to help with my own relaxation. I became so interested in the benefits it can bring, I started training in 2005. I initially qualified in Indian Head Massage and Full Body Massage in 2005 followed by Reflexology.
I hold the following qualifications :
- VTCT Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology Level 3
- VTCT Diploma in Indian Head Massage Level 3
- VTCT Diploma in Swedish Massage Level 3
- ABC Diploma in Reflexology
- Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists
I am currently also studying to qualify as a Foot Care Practitioner, to take care of your general foot health with problems such as corns, calluses or general hard skin.
The first time you have a treatment with me, I carry out a detailed consultation to understand what you are looking for in the treatment and any particularly areas of discomfort you are experiencing. This will help me build the treatment you have chosen around you – which I always like to do. I take a particular interest in ensuring my treatments are suited to each client and how your body responds both during and after. No two bodies are the same, so how they are treated should not be.
What my clients say:
- I have had several treatments over the years, but Emma’s is one of the best. I felt very relaxed with considerably less tension in the shoulder area following treatment. I do a lot of driving, so for me this is the ideal treatment. James O’s.
- Emma has a very professional and caring approach paying attention to my comfort and giving detailed information regarding the treatment and aftercare. The treatments are excellent and very beneficial. Vilma W.